Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap.

This weekend was so much fun!
I finally didn't have to work over nights and could enjoy my entire weekend!
I'm linking up with Sami to share all my adventures!



Sami's Shenanigans

Saturday night I spent time with my roommate and his friend that was in town!
We went to see a movie called Blue Jasmine... It was so good but if you are already in a sad mood this movie is not for you!


It's about a women who had riches and lost them all.
I think the best part about the whole movie though was where the location was!
It was in Lincoln Square and surrounded by New York Fabulous-ness!


Oh hello Lincoln Center!


Me on my movie date with the boys! 

After the movie we caught a cab and jetted over to grab some late night dinner at the "best indian food" restaurant in NYC! 
And it was awesome! 
It was a place called Chola. 
It was DELICIOUS. 
I was so into my food I forgot to take any pictures past the bread! 



We ended our night by walking around the city a bit! 





I went to bed kind of early because I knew that I would have to be up to go to the Brooklyn Flea market the next day with my new friend Shelby!

The flea market was not exactly what I had expected.
When I think flea market I think cool inexpensive things... not in Brooklyn.
Everything was super expensive but it was still cool to walk around... oh and they view... the view made it worth the trip!


Did I mention I love the Williamsburg area? 


Since we couldn't afford much... we ate a lot of food! 


The view! 



Just relaxing! 


An inside area just for artist and jewelers!




Our time in Williamsburg continued, with us going to the Fish Shack and enjoys lobster tacos and happy hour drinks! 


Shelby's friend Nina even showed up to join in on the festivities!


I left the flea market with a dent in my bank account (from food) and a little sunburnt but we had a great time! I can't wait to visit again!
Happy Monday everyone!

Oh and just a heads up... this week is going to be chaos!
Not many details yet but lots to come!!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks like a fun weekend :) I wanna go to New York again. Me and your big should come visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Come stay with me at my new apartment! I have room!!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I love the pics of the city from the beach and absolutely love me some flea markets!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover