Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday.


Happy Thursday! 
And
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
One more day until Friday! 
I'm excited to participate in my first Throwback Thursday.
I thought today I would showcase some of the big changes I've had in the past month or so living in NYC compared to my life back in college over the past year.
It's a quick little post but I hope you enjoy! 

My Whip 

Then: 


Now: 


My Apartment 

Then: 



Now: 



Going out on a Monday Night 

Then: 


Now: 



The View

Then:


Now: 


My Weight 

Then: 



Now: 



A night when I want to relax

Then: 


Now: 


Going to a show

Then: 


Now: 


Beach Trip

Then: 


Now: 


Have a Happy Fourth! 
Danny my roommate and I are headed to Coney Island to watch the live shows, lay on the beach, and watch the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest! 
Look for us on TV around 1! 
Then I will be headed to work for a night shift! 
I can't wait to tell you all about my fourth! 






2 comments:

  1. throwback Thursdays are my favorite! So much fun to go back through old pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover