Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduation.


It is 100% official! 
I have my degree in broadcasting and journalism! 

What a great experience graduation was! 


I am going to go on a limb and say that I had the most beautiful cap ever. 
Although I can't take credit for most of it. 
I did glue the pink paper and pearls onto the cap... 
My amazing sorority sister Tori cut out the paper lettering. 
here is the moment you've been waiting for! 
BAM! 


Beautiful Right? 
I'm so lucky to have such talented people to help me out! 

My journey to New York begins in a little over a week! 
I have been trying to do thing to prepare like: 

1. Getting business cards 
Everyone in New York will have one when I'm done

2. Getting perfect interview outfits together 
I am not interviewing with your average places. So my outfits need to be a little above average and very fashion forward. I'll admit going to school where I have makes it very easy to miss trends. So i'm trying to catch up! 

3. Printing out a million resumes 
duh! 

4. Getting together a little portfolio
from photography to writing 

So where am I interviewing in the Big Apple? 
I've decided to keep that a secret! 
Okay, less of a secret, more of a SURPRISE! 

Lets just say I have around 6 interviews with some amazing publications. 
I can't wait to share my experiences at each with you and I will try to sneak as many pictures as possible. 
Without being creepy!

I leave for New York the 26th from Oklahoma City. 
 My parents have lived in oklahoma since last year. 

My mother and I are currently driving my car from Roxboro, NC to Oklahoma (20 hour drive)
and we are in an adorable hotel in Jackson, TN for tonight. 
Only 10 more hours tomorrow and I will be on the ranch!
 Which I'm really excited about. 

Wish me safe travels tomorrow as I continue to head to Oklahoma tomorrow! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover