Image Map

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The end of a very fabulous chapter.


I can not believe I will be graduating from Western Carolina in 3 days! 
I have had such a wonderful experience here and a great small town experience. 

Some things I am going to miss about Western Carolina/college: 

This view.
always being surround by mountains.



The reaction that everyone has at parties when this song comes on.
 Every time I hear it I think of Cullowhee and it bring back so many memories of shouting this to the top of my lungs with my friends. 
Some of the best nights I have had have included this: 




Being silly and sober
I am going to miss being completely sober and doing silly things with my sisters. Like napkin races in the kitchen or silly dancing. 









Spring break.
Apparently in the real word these are hard to have and I will miss it. I had the most amazing spring break this year. I'm so glad I got to spend it with some of the most amazing belles and beaus ever! 







Pictures.
Being able to take pictures like this and it being socially acceptable.





Boys
Having amazing guy friends that are always a phone call away. 







Changing the lyrics to this song. 
...a sweet, soft, Southern thrill.
Worked hard all week; got a little jingle on a Cullowhee Saturday night.
Couldn't feel better: I'm together with my Dee Zee girls tonight.






El Pac.
the food and the alcohol are not that great but we always leave feeling better than when we got there! 




Family.
My 3 beautiful little sisters and perfect big sister! 





My Neighbor. 
Living next to this girl was always very special. 
She was the best non-roomie ever! 



These two.
These are my real life sisters. I swear we were separated at birth. 








Delta Zeta. 
If you have never been a Delta Zeta at Western Carolina you will never understand. It has been such an amazing experience and had helped me grow. I have never had so many BEST friends in my entire life. I would be lying to say I am really close with EVERY sister but EVERY sister has been there for me at one point. Delta Zeta was my home away from home during my college years and it is going to be so difficult to leave. 





There is so many more people I want to mention like (Asa!),
but I don't have pictures and so many more memories.

Cullowhee and my sisters will alway have my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover