Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A little nervous.

I am getting so excited about New York. 

But with all this excitement more fear is beginning to settle in. 
Not to mention how my friend have told me the past two days I'm going to get killed and mugged. 

What am I nervous about: 

Getting lost on the subway 
I am so confused. All I know is I get on a D train to get to the city and it takes an hour.

Getting Mugged 
Apparently looking lost is the best way to get mugged. Fabulous. 

Getting Groceries 
This totally sounds weird but how do you carry all your food home? And a friend told me today that food is so expensive so a lot of people go to Jersey to get it? 

What to wear in New York 
Apparently people don't wear sundresses? They were other thing in the summer. I don't think I fully grasp what New Yorkers wear. I want to seem like a New Yorker... So I don't get mugged. 

Now as I'm reading my initial worries I'm seeing a lot of these have to do with what people have told me today. Everyone has been really open with advice (especially my friends who are from above the Mason Dixie line)

I guess I need to just stay focused... and by stay focused I mean graduate and pack. 

Today is May 1st... I move in three weeks! ahhh!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover